WSI Launches 2nd Edition of “Digital Minds: 12 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Digital Marketing”
New Edition Enables Brands to Evolve Alongside Growing Digital Marketing Trends
Toronto, Canada, December 10, 2015 – WSI, the world’s largest network of Digital Marketing Consultants, recently launched the second edition of its book, “Digital Minds: 12 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Digital Marketing”. Featuring fresh new content authored by the company’s leading Digital Marketing Consultants and its Co-Founder, Dan Monaghan, the book is already receiving excellent reviews from top contributors in the digital marketing industry. Digital Minds is available in hardcover, paperback and eBook format.
The second edition of Digital Minds features 12 chapters, each discussing a different digital marketing solution, including an introduction and conclusion penned by WSI’s Co-Founder, Dan Monaghan. Further, through their WSI Digital System Map, they provide a roadmap designed to help professionals navigate through the complexities of the digital marketing realm. The following outlines the chapters and authors of WSI’s 2nd edition of Digital Minds:
- Competitor Analysis: Your Road Map to Winning the Web War, Peter Jasniewski
- Website Development: Seven Steps to Success, Chris Schofield
- eCommerce: A Shopping Evolution, J. Burns Smith Jr.
- Social Media: Sales, Marketing, & Reputation Management, Rob Thomas
- Digital Advertising: Expanding your Reach, Benjamin Smith
- Landing Page Optimization: It’s About Psychology, Not Technology
- SEO: The More Things Change The More They Stay the Same, Andre Savoie
- Mobile Devices: They Are Commanding Our Attention, Eric Cook
- Email Marketing: Evolving in a Social World, Alison Lindemann
- Marketing Automation: Dream or Reality, Michael Watkins and Nicole Dupre
- Analytics: The Role of Data in Digital Marketing, Chris Leone
Talking about the new book, Mark Dobson, Co-Founder and CEO, WSI, “This is a book that every serious marketer should have in their must-read list. The variety of tips, tactics, and strategies in each chapter comes straight from experienced digital marketers who drive successful digital marketing strategies for businesses of all sizes and verticals. Each bit of information is, therefore, invaluable, practical, and guaranteed to enhance the reader’s digital marketing knowledge. As our 2nd edition is less than 3 years, this book is a true testament to how rapid the digital area is evolving and, subsequently, how important it is that businesses follow suit.”
About WSI – we simplify the Internet:
WSI is the world’s largest network of Digital Marketing Consultants with its head office in Toronto, Canada. WSI Digital Marketing Consultants have helped thousands of small and medium-sized businesses realize their online marketing potential. By using innovative Internet technologies and advanced digital marketing strategies, businesses can have a WSI Digital Marketing System tailored to their individual needs to elevate their Internet presence and profitability to new levels. In 2015, WSI received 7 Standard of Excellence Awards at the Annual WebAwards Competition organized by the Web Marketing Association (WMA). Since first competing in 2007, WSI has earned a total of 55 WMA WebAwards. With the support and cooperation of its customers, Consultant network, employees, suppliers and charitable organizations, WSI aims to help make child poverty history through its global outreach program www.makechildpovertyhistory.org.